Monday, April 24, 2006

What are You Passionate About?

In my last post I referred to what I thought was Jesus' passion- that being us, people, humans, homo-sapiens (that's Latin for the 'wise or clever human' Fuller), you, me, us, we, whatever you want to refer to the common thread of what we consist of: Body, Heart, Mind, & Spirit.
So here is what I would like to know about you- what ignites your dreams? What is it that you would consider yourself daily living your dream? When you wake up in the morning what consumes your thoughts and energy? You may be living out your passion and you may be like me, just discovering what it is that drives you. I would like to know. I will share what I am passionate about in the comments box.

Comments on "What are You Passionate About?"

 

Blogger JM Fuller said ... (3:39 PM) : 

What's up with you all ... I can't get no love from nobody ... not Lenny, not Caleb and now, not my main man Brando ... C'mon now, hook a brotha up ...

 

Blogger ThoughtsfromJoseph said ... (4:46 PM) : 

I love your skills Jeff! You never answered my question, well maybe you did- you are passionate about yourself! Just Kidding! I knew you would probably be the only one to read my post taht is why I picked you! Love ya Jeff!

 

Blogger ThoughtsfromJoseph said ... (10:21 AM) : 

OK I said I would comment on what I am passionate about: I love coaching/counseling with people. Solving problems is something I want to become better at in my own life as well as assisting people in discovering solutions to their problems. I would love to see men get together and become who they were meant to be. A few of my inspirations and challengers are Nouwen, Manning, Murrow, Kierkegaard, Klemmer, Tan, and Anderson to name a few. I am challenged to become a better man, a better father, and a better husband as well as to challenge others in my influential realm. This is what drives me on a daily basis, that is why I haven't given up when it would be simple to do so. These passions are God guided and that is why they grip me so tight!

 

Blogger JM Fuller said ... (3:18 PM) : 

I'm passionate about my wife, my son, my daughter, evangelism and basketball ... I believe all my passions are God-given for the use to bring glory to HIM and others into HIS saving grace. I struggle with "doing"/being ... becoming ...

 

Blogger I Lost You At Hello!!! said ... (10:21 PM) : 

I'm passionate about hating the Habs, DDR, dancing, and franks hot sauce. Oh and Brando it is ok that you didn't make contact with me. I didn't even make contact with my grandmother while I was up there. How bad am I?

 

Blogger ThoughtsfromJoseph said ... (8:16 AM) : 

Thanks Kirk, I showed my brother in law to be your DDR video on your blog and he had a great laugh!
Jeff, call me sometime or email me your phone number, I don't have your current home/work number.

 

post a comment